Crit Responses

For the next crit I didn't manage to make any booklets and I still hadn't come to a conclusion on how I was going to bind or present my books. I was told that I didn't seem invested enough in the project and that I needed to put more effort in order to get more out of it. It was also suggested that I should constantly critique my own images, noting down the strongest and weakest points of them and explaining how I would go about recreating certain affects. Due to not having a sketchbook I have been focusing my effort on making this blog more substantial on order to explain my thought processes and reasons for the decisions that I have made throughout the project.

For next week I will have taken more photos, explored methods of binding and ways of presenting my books and also made considerations towards my final piece. My intention is to present a lot more than I had done previously to prove that I am invested within this project.