Set 10 - Alex

This selection of photos was taken around the subjects house, giving them the opportunity to play up to certain environments and do as they saw fit. Annoyingly the camera I normally use ran out of battery so I had to use a back up camera that I was less familiar with.

Most successful image
I feel this makes the subject look very relaxed and like they are having fun, although they are not making eye contact in the photo I still feel that there is a certain connection with the subject.

Least successful image
This photo was taken between shots while the subject was lay of the floor on their phone, it was taken in more of a snapshot manor which is normally how I prefer to shoot however this just looks really posed and just doesn't seem to work.

More of these images can be seen in a small booklet and the rest will be contained on a memory stick upon hand in.