Set 8 - Francesca

These pictures show only a small handful of locations but it is the items in them that I find more interesting. As i have found throughout this project girls have been the hardest to put in front of lights and a camera but I feel this was reasonably successful but still didn't quite go as well as I had hoped.
Most successful image
I feel this photo shows the subject thinking while obviously sat at their usual work place. In some respects the photo is cluttered but I think that all the things within this photo add to the viewers perception of the person in it.

Least successful photo
There are many reasons for this photo being unsuccessful, I feel that the location, composition and lighting are all very poor resulting in a very dim and boring image.

More of these images can be seen in a small booklet and the rest will be contained on a memory stick upon hand in.