Set 4 - Alex

The pictures shown below are also taken within the subjects house in various locations attempting to portray different moods. There is a light use of props and considered items within his surroundings to add to the portraits, I feel that these are the most successful so far both in terms of the use of lighting but also the final outcome of the photos.

Most successful image
The image here is one of my favourites from this project and I feel it works better than any of the previous ones, I feel part of this is down to the surroundings and the composition. I feel there is enough to make the image interesting but without seeming cluttered, furthermore the expression and pose of the subject is far more interesting then others previously and the colours are well balanced.

Least successful image
This photo has an unintentional shadow and a strong yellow overcast, neither of which are intentional. Furthermore the subject is showing a rather blank stare an I feel this is reverting back to earlier, more forced, images that I am trying to move away from.

More of these images can be seen in a small booklet and the rest will be contained on a memory stick upon hand in.