Set 11 - Rufus

The subject shown here is somebody that I know reasonably well but have never really photographed and I think this is slightly obvious in the photos, there is something very slightly awkward at first before things gradually became more relaxed and generally worked a lot better

Most successful image
I feel that this is a strong, and possibly one of the best, example of the improvement in my lighting technique, there are slight necessary shadows and enough white light without a yellow overtone. I also feel that the subject looks fairly relaxed due to the environment of their own room but is also holding quite a strong gaze, giving the picture another level if intimacy.

Least successful image
This was one of the first photos taken, it is poorly light but also quite boring in general. The subject seems to look uninterested and I generally feel that he may have been at this point.

More of these images can be seen in a small booklet and the rest will be contained on a memory stick upon hand in.