Set 9 - Rosie

These were definitely amongst some of the hardest pictures that I have taken in this project so far, there were very few possible locations or scenarios and the subject was incredibly shy but I feel that I still benefitted from taking these pictures. I feel that this has added even more proof to my thoughts that both I find it easier to photograph boys and that boys prefer to be photographed.


Most successful image
As mentioned previously Rosie was one of the hardest to take pictures of, this was because of how shy she is, I feel that this picture captures and thus represents her. It is reasonably well composed and the lighting is good if not a little yellow.

Least successful image
This is a photo that I took multiple times but the one below shows very poor lighting due to the use of only one light and little to no compositional thought at all.

More of these images can be seen in a small booklet and the rest will be contained on a memory stick upon hand in.