Set 12 - Sam

This is the final person I took pictures of within the same house, I had been following a theme of photographing each person in their room and it had obviously become fairly limited however I think that Sam was also one of the easiest people to photograph this day due to his enthusiasm.

Most successful image
This shows the subjects desk and multiple sketchbooks and possessions but also his playfulness with the kissing expression, I also feel that the colour and composition are fairly good resulting in a strong image overall.

Least successful image
This image was taken in more of a snapshot nature in an attempt to capture the subject off guard, however by doing this I neglected some of the camera settings resulting in quite a dark photo, despite this I feel that it is still relatively well composed. Furthermore the facial expression, though natural, gives the picture a humorous but unprofessional tone and seems more like a snapshot or casual photo than a portrait.

More of these images can be seen in a small booklet and the rest will be contained on a memory stick upon hand in.