Final Designs

Here are the final designs for the booklets and sleeve, once I had decided on the shape and layout of the booklets it was easy to print, fold and bind them in one lot. I made small changes to my sleeve design and added another side, leaving only one open end for the spines of the booklets. I also decided to use thicker black card for the box as it would be sturdier but also less likely to show dirty fingermarks if the books would be left for two weeks in the exhibition. I adapted the previous sleeve design and managed to print and stick it to the front of the box, this meant that the first image of each booklet was showcased on the cover and showed a brief collection in itself hopefully encouraging the viewer to look inside. Obviously inside as the full collection of 12 booklets, each focussing on portrait of a single person.